Age: 35 Above
Salary: Rs. 25,000-40,000 (as per experience)
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Record Keeping, Operation, Supervision, monitoring Job effectively
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system
- Monitor & Check Vehicle condition on a regular basis
- Monitor & Supervise Tour Officers, Drivers & Helpers
- Report Vehicle condition, transportation expenses and repair & maintenance to the administration
- Comply with organization procedures during tour operation & vehicle movements
- Prepare Monthly Report about office owned vehicles with profit of each vehicle/ driver and helper details
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements
- Prepare Monthly Report with hired vehicle details & statement of each and every supplier
- Coordinate with sales depart to ensure clients’ tour packages
- Prepare daily operation and Quality Check Sheet (Call the clients twice a day and get their feedback)
- Must be familiar with hospitality management and quality control while dealing with clients
- Must be familiar with varieties of activities to offer for the clients/tourist
- Promote the services the company offers to its clients during tours
- Keep your office environment neat and clean, Suggest the management if anything to be added to beautify the environment or any staffs of the company needed to change/ shift etc
- Prepare monthly report with the report of drivers, vehicle, suppliers, tour officers, etc and suggestion to the managements for the continual Quality Improvement.
- Receive itineraries and reservation details.
- Check quality of the services- hotel/ transport/ activities
- Brief tour escorts/ guide about the clients and services
- Make sure clients are welcomed properly
- Ensure quality services to the clients
- Prepare daily movement activities for tour escort and driver.
- Prepare report on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Should be able to work well under pressure & flexible on hours
- Should be Proactive & quick learner
- Should have team leadership quality
- Should have excellent time management & organization kills
- Should be able to understand & follow company procedures
- At least 5 years of experience or more
- Driving license and at least must have own vehicle two-wheelers.
- Good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
Apply from here – https://fishtail.org/career/