No of Requirement: 1
Sex: Male / Female
- Team leading, briefing about day-to-day work to others.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports to MD
- Manage all accounting transactions. Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments.
- Prepare budget forecasts. Record transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management.
- Publish financial statements in time. Make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Minimum education level – Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 5 to 6 years of experience in related field
- Must have experienced in senior level position in related.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Punctuality, good personality.
Note: To be shortlisted all candidates must fill form form properly. Kindly Mail updated CV, previous work experience letter and required documents at email@example.com
Remuneration: NPR 30,000 to 50,000 per month