Fishtail Group of companies place strong foundations to make us more trusted and more valuable company. As part of this process, we have set core values that express our shared understanding of what we believe, how we aim to behave and what we aspire to be as an organization.
1. We recognize that environmental protection activities are companywide responsibility. Each team member of the company highly root for and promote environmental conservation while operating any tour/trek.
2. We respect the society and community in which we operate. It begins with compliance with laws and regulations. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and behave in ways that earn the trust of others.
3.We value workforce diversity and thoughts and depend on the relationships we have and respect each other and those we work with. We care about the impacts of our decisions, large and small, on those around us.
4. We always give top priority to effective customer service so as to ensure providing quality services to the clients. Hence, we provide formal training to each and every employee before assigning any job responsibility.
5. We continually review every hotel and service partner to assure it retains our exemplary level of service.
6. We only use latest model vehicle to ensure safety and comfort of our valuable clients.
7. We give high priority and are careful about personal hygiene of its employees, proper sanitation, and cleanliness during operation of any tour/trek/high mountain expedition, however remote the place might be and offbeat the tracks are.